https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub Peter Obi Arrested And Detained Me For 48 Hours When I Visited Anambra State -Nasir El-Rufia Says - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, October 17, 2022

Peter Obi Arrested And Detained Me For 48 Hours When I Visited Anambra State -Nasir El-Rufia Says

 The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir Ahmad El-Rufia had said that the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) ahead of the 2023 general election, Peter Obi arrested and detained him when he visited Anambra State 
Nasir El-Rufia who spoke on TVC News on October 17, 2022, disclosed that he was arrested and detained for 48 hours by Peter Obi when he visited Anambra State to witness the bye-election in the State 
On October 17, 2022, Peter Obi visited Kaduna State to honour his invitation of the Arewa Joint Committee

Nasir El-Rufia statement: "Peter Obi got me arrested and detained for 48 hours in my hotel room when I went to Anambra State to witness the bye-election

"Today I am Governor of Kaduna State, he's coming to Kaduna, if I can arrest and detain anyone

"But we are northerners, we are civilized, we don't do things like that


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot