https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub Adegboyega Oyetola Reacts Over The Death Of Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Adegboyega Oyetola Reacts Over The Death Of Davido's Son Ifeanyi Adeleke

 The Governor of Osun State, Adegboyega Oyetola has reacted over the passing of Ifeanyi, son of popular music star, David Adeleke better known as Davido and his partner Chioma Rowland 
Adegboyega Oyetola has expressed his heartfelt condolences to the death of the first son of Davido, Ifeanyi Adeleke

In a statement Oyetola released:  "Sad to learn of the unfortunate passing of Ifeanyi, son of music star, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido @Davido. On behalf of my family and the people of Osun, I sympathise with Davido, Over this heart-rending incident

"I know how painful it is to see a boy we all saw last week bubbling with life to now be referred to in the past. I pray God comfort you and Chioma. Rest assured, very soon, God will bless you both with another son who will live long to fulfill his dreams in life

"I also sympathise with Davido's father, Dr Deji Adeleke, over the death of his beloved grandson. As a grandfather myself, I feel and share pains. I pray God to comfort you and the entire Adeleke family at this moment of grief. Our prayers and thoughts are with you all 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot