https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub I Will Stand Surety For Nnamdi Kanu If The Federal Government Wants To Release Him To Me -Says Orji Kalu - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

I Will Stand Surety For Nnamdi Kanu If The Federal Government Wants To Release Him To Me -Says Orji Kalu

 The former Governor of Abia State and the Federal Lawmaker, Orji Kalu had disclosed that he will stand as surety for Nnamdi Kanu the apprehended leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) if the Federal Government set him free 
Orji Kalu revealed his closeness to Nnamdi Kanu and family, stating that he made his father traditional ruler when he was Governor of Abia State

Orji Kalu made this disclosure on January 10, 2023, during political paradigm programme on Channels Television. He noted that he will not abandon them 

“I made his father the traditional ruler of their place when I was governor. I’m close to them but they didn’t listen to me but that will not make him to abandon them. I will not abandon them

"I will stand surety for him if the Federal Government wants to release him to me. And I can keep him in my compound here in Abuja or Igbere (in Abia) and counsel him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot