https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub I Have The Fear Of God -Says Ademola Adeleke - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, April 27, 2023

I Have The Fear Of God -Says Ademola Adeleke

 The Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke had said that he is paying owe Pensioners in the state because he has the fear of God 
Ademola Adeleke further stated that in 2018 Pastor Enoch Adeboye the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) anointed him and said that he will be the next Governor of Osun State

Ademola Adeleke made this disclosure on Wednesday during inauguration of a medical centre donated to the Ifewara Community by a non-governmental organization (NGO) Jennifer Etuh Foundation. He said that he has faith in his declaration after I was cheated in 2018, I went back to school to prepare 

“Pastor Adeboye anointed me in 2018 and said that I would be the next governor of Osun State

“I have faith in his declaration. After I was cheated in 2018, I went back to school to prepare. I returned in 2022. The prophecy of Baba Adeboye started manifesting

“Since I took over as the governor of the state, I have rolled out several initiatives. Part of it is the Imole Medical Outreach. A leader must have the fear of God; I have the fear of God; that is why I am paying a backlog of salaries that they owe pensioners and workers. A leader must do what is right for the people




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot