https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub What Does Dual Citizenship Have To Do With Results Of The Election-Fashola Defends Tinubu's Victory - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, April 17, 2023

What Does Dual Citizenship Have To Do With Results Of The Election-Fashola Defends Tinubu's Victory

 The former Governor of Lagos State and the Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola has shared his perspective over the presidential candidate of the February 25, 2023 election, Bola Tinubu dual citizenship 
Babatunde Fashola made this disclosure during Channels Television's Sunday Politics. He stated that he doubt if the Nigerian constitution makes you disentitled if you have dual citizenship because the constitution allows you to have dual citizenship 

“I know he carries a Nigerian passport; I don’t know about dual citizenship

“I know he resided abroad when he went on exile. I don’t know if they gave him American citizenship there. What does that have to do with the results of the election? The last time I checked, I think Nigeria’s constitution allows you to have dual citizenship?”

“I’ll go and check. It’s ‘place of birth’ o… if you were born to Nigerian parents. I’ll check that, but I doubt that the Nigerian constitution makes you disentitled if you have dual citizenship because the constitution allows you to have dual citizenship



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot