https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub I Shall Give My Best; Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After his Appointment As Chief Of Staff - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, June 3, 2023

I Shall Give My Best; Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After his Appointment As Chief Of Staff

 The speaker of the house of representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila has appreciated president Bola Tinubu as he entrusted him the office of the Chief of Staff 
Femi Gbajabiamila made this disclosure on Friday following his appointment was made by Bola Tinubu. He stated that he will work with Mr President in discharging the enormous task ahead of him for the peace and progress of the federal republic of Nigeria 

“Having spent the last 20 years in the Nigerian Parliament, and after winning my 6th term election into the National Assembly, I shall work with Mr President in discharging the enormous task ahead of him for the peace and progress of the federal republic of Nigeria

“I shall give my best when I take office on June 14 2023 as reflected in Mr. President’s official letter 

Tinubu on Friday disclosed the appointment of Gbajabiamila after a meeting with the Progressives Governors Forum (PGF)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot