https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub It Is The Moment To Say Goodbye To Football -Ibrahimovic Announces His Retirement From Football - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, June 5, 2023

It Is The Moment To Say Goodbye To Football -Ibrahimovic Announces His Retirement From Football

 AC Milan striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Sunday has announced his departure from the club at the age of 41 
Zlatan Ibrahimovic who contract expires at the end of June took the decision to end his football career after AC Milan's 3-1 win over Verona

Zlatan Ibrahimovic noted that it's the moment to say goodbye to football 

“It’s the moment to say goodbye to football, not just to you,” said Ibrahimovic on the San Siro pitch

“There are too many emotions for me right now. Forza Milan and goodbye

“The first time I came here you gave me happiness, the second time you gave me love

“You welcomed me with open arms, you made me feel at home, I will be a Milanista for the rest of my life

“I used to be scared when journalists asked by about my future, but now I can accept it, I’m ready

“I’ve been doing this all my life, football made me a man. It allowed me to know people I otherwise would never have known, I’ve travelled the world thanks to football. It’s all thanks to football

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot