https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub They Should Not Kill The Talent Of That Innocent Girl', Says Father Of UTME Candidate - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

They Should Not Kill The Talent Of That Innocent Girl', Says Father Of UTME Candidate

 Romanus Ejikeme, the father of Mmesoma, 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate accused of faking her result had said that his daughter is being wrongly accused 
Ejikeme made this disclosure on Channel Television shortly after JAMB banned his daughter for three years stating that the result is fake 

“They should not kill the talent of that innocent girl, they should not do that,” he told Channels Television hours after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) banned his daughter for three years, insisting that her result was “patently fake 

Mmesoma Ejikeme who was surprised of the fake result released a video of herself which has gone viral, she narrated how she got the result from Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal 

“I printed the result from JAMB portal,” she said. “They now saying that I forged my result is what I don’t know. I am traumatised that they accused me of forging my own result. I am not capable of forging result

“Miss Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma had actually scored 249 and not 362 she claimed,” the exam body insisted



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot