https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub I want To Compete For The No.1 Spot And Show Everyone How Good I Can Be -Chelsea New Signing Sanchez - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday, August 6, 2023

I want To Compete For The No.1 Spot And Show Everyone How Good I Can Be -Chelsea New Signing Sanchez

 Chelsea new signing, Robert Sanchez had disclosed that he want to challenge with the club's no.1 Goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga 
The former Brighton Goalkeeper stated that he want to contribute and help the club win trophies

Robert Sanchez made this disclosure while speaking to Chelsea's official website admit it will be a big challenge for him but he is ready for it 

“I want to contribute and help the club win trophies. I know it will be a big challenge but I am ready for it

“The opportunities this club will give me are amazing, to develop more as a goalkeeper, to keep learning and to compete for the No. 1 spot and show everyone how good I can be 

Robert Sanchez is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club and the Spain national team. He joined Chelsea Football Club on a seven year contract 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot