https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub I Dedicate This Victory To God Ademola Adeleke Reacts Over Appeal Court Verdict - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, March 24, 2023

I Dedicate This Victory To God Ademola Adeleke Reacts Over Appeal Court Verdict

 Ademola Adeleke has reacted as Appeal Court reinstated him as the Governor of Osun State 
The incumbent Governor reaction comes shortly after the court of appeal sitting in Abuja on Friday reaffirmed him as the Governor of Osun State

Ademola Adeleke made this disclosure in a live interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today. He stated that his victory is dedicated to God 

“I just have to thank God because I believe that God has vindicated me by the July 16 election that my people in Osun State voted for me massively

“I have to thank the Osun people for their massive support. I dedicate this victory to God and to the Osun people

“Democracy is at play here. If they feel that they should go to the Supreme Court, so be it. But I believe that we should just move forward and make sure that Osun people grow from strength to strength

“But if they feel that they should go to the Supreme Court, we shall meet at the Supreme Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot