https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub If Tinubu Becomes The President I will Lose My Interest In Politics -Bode George - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, March 27, 2023

If Tinubu Becomes The President I will Lose My Interest In Politics -Bode George

 The former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Deputy National Chairman, Bode George had said that he will lose his interest in politics if Bola Tinubu of All Progressives Congress (APC) becomes the president of Nigeria 
Bode George made this disclosure on Channel Television’s Politics Today on Monday. He further stated that he has the right to live in any country he want that he has not committed any offence that will bạn him 

“I didn’t hide my feelings: I said if this fellow (Tinubu) becomes the President, I will lose my interest politically

“I have the right as a Nigerian to live anywhere I want. And I am saying it publicly that I am ready to retire from partisan politics. This is my own personally conviction that they don’t have the capacity, the ability to run this nation

“I am not a young man anymore. If I am not satisfied with the way things are going, I have a right to go and stay anywhere I want to live for the rest of my life and play with my children and grandchildren

“I haven’t committed any offence that can debar me. I can go to Lome to live. I can go to go Cotonou. I can go to Ghana. I can even go to Iceland. I can go to anywhere I want. With my green passport and my credibility and worthiness, I can live anywhere. I am just bothered about the younger generation 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot