https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub Mercy Johnson Mourns Over The Death Of Her Father - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, May 5, 2023

Mercy Johnson Mourns Over The Death Of Her Father

 Nigerian Nollywood superstar, Mercy Johnson has lost her father Ametuo Daniel Johnson to the cold hand of death 
Mercy Johnson has expressed sadness over the death of her father. She stated that she will keep asking God why

She stated that the great pain she feel now is the greatest pain of loses her father

Mercy Johnson made this disclosure via her social media platform on May 5, 2023 as she mourn the death of her father

Mercy Johnson shared the sorrowful news with a capture: "For the rest of my life Daddy, I will keep asking God why? I don't think I will ever understand why he has taken you from me. And if he responds, I don't even think I will accept it

"They say love saves but my love did not keep you here with us. The great pain I feel now is the greatest pain of all

"Rest in peace my gentle father, NWO Johnson Ametuo Daniel. D.A Johnson, God clearly loves you more, that's the only explanation that makes any sense to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot