https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub It Would Have Changed My Life- Osimhen React As He Rejects €200M Offer From Saudi Arabia - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

It Would Have Changed My Life- Osimhen React As He Rejects €200M Offer From Saudi Arabia

 Super Eagles star Victor Osimhen has narrated how he turn down €200million Al-Hilal offer in the summer following a title winning campaign in Napoli 
Victor Osimhen who was the former Lille footballer disclosed that the offer was hard for him to refuse because it was a huge offer

Osimhen made this disclosure on the ‘Obi One Podcast’ with former Nigerian captain John Obi Mikel. He stated that the more he said no the more they increased the financial offer 

“I have to be honest, I never thought about leaving last summer because Napoli wanted to keep me,” Osimhen said on the ‘Obi One Podcast’ with former Nigerian captain Mikel Obi

“But when the offer came from Saudi Arabia, a huge offer, it was hard to refuse. I spoke to Napoli and decided to stay While Al-Hilal wanted the Nigerian’s signature, the strike did not regret turning down the offer

“It was crazy. The more I said no, the more they increased the financial offer. It would have changed my life; they never gave up. But I said, no guys, I’m staying. No regrets

“It was crazy. The more I said no, the more they increased the financial offer. It would have changed my life; they never gave up. But I said, no guys, I’m staying. No regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot