https://follow.it/welcome-to-anthony-kaycee-s-blog?leanpub When 'Rush' Started Blowing Up, I Was Having The Worst Case Of Imposter Syndrome -Ayra Starr - Welcome To Anthony kaycee's Blog

Boxed Width - True/False

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, February 26, 2024

When 'Rush' Started Blowing Up, I Was Having The Worst Case Of Imposter Syndrome -Ayra Starr

 Nigerian music superstar, Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe, better known as Ayra Starr, has disclosed her experience following the release of her hit song "Rush 

Ayra Starr in an interview with Billboard, revealed that when it started blowing up she had imposter syndrome because rush was different from other songs she had done

“When it started blowing up, I was having the worst case of Imposter Syndrome. I wasn’t just sure, I put out different sounds all the time but Rush was very different from everything that I had pushed out and I was like I don’t know if i really wanna do this, it was very different and every other …was like trust me Ayra, trust your team and I was like, okay, let’s do it and when it came out, it blew up

“Just from the snippet. Like a 30 seconds snippet and it was already trending and it blew up and I was like I started to have imposter syndrome cos nothing like that has ever occurred to me and I was like I don’t know if i deserved this

The singer further noted that her team had to persuade her to release the song

“Definitely not! They had to convince me to put that song out because I wasn’t sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot